PS on mid 60's trucks

I suspect the truly difficult parts to find are the IH specific steering
linkage parts to allow mounting of the ram/control valve. IIRC from my
parts books, there were a number of different style ram hookups depending
on model and 2WD vs. 4WD. If I were looking to rig a non-integral PS system
I'd take a real close look at F$%* pickups from the late 60's/early 70's as
I believe they used non-integral PS 'til '73 or so.

Jim