Blake Breeding

The tool I use for brake bleeding is a manual vacuum pump that I got from
one of the racing catalogs (Speedway or Summitt). I have also seen them in
parts stores. The plastic model works fine and costs about $25. Just connect
it to the bleeder valve on the wheel cylinder and pump away until the
bubbles stop. It sucks the fluid through the system and dumps it into a
plastic container. Just empty the container and keep the MC full of fresh
fluid. Does a great one man bleed job.

Norm Perry
norm@domain.elided
'52 Travelall L-110