Introduction

	Hello all,
First off I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Brent I live down
in Alabama.  Anyway I really like scouts and have wanted one for a long
time.  Well I decided that I was not going to find one I wanted so I got a
74 cherokee.  well I really didn't like it all that much plus it is having
tranny problems and was selling it (still am).  Then thursday in the paper
I found a scout for sale for $1600.  I thought it must be a piece but I
could aford that so I went to check it out.  It is great.  It is a 77 SSII
that some had a hard top made for from a camper shell.  Everything works
has only 1 bad area of rust above the right rear wheel.  Has a 345 v-8,
4spd granny low tranny, factory locker, has been kept in a garage for the
last ten years and has only 74,000 miles on it.  Anyway sometime next week
it will be mine.  I am really excited about it.  The first thing I am doing
is changing the oil, plugs, and the gear oil in the diffs.
	Can anyone tell me what else I should check out, or what all this scout
has such as what model tranny etc.
	Anyway I just wanted to say hello tell you about this soon to be mine
scout and say that I will probably be asking alot of questions over the
next few monthes.

Thanks,
	Brent