Re: garage lights

   Public service tip of the day. I keep hearing all of you guys telling
us about your 6' and 8' floruecent lights in your garage. As an
electrician I will advise you as the lamps burn out take the fixture
down and throw it out. The price you will pay for replacement lamps for
a 6' tube is, at last pricing, $10 for one and the 8' was $20! It is
cheaper to buy a $10 shop light with 4' tubes and just screw it up.
   Also don't worry about mounting a 4' fixture right against the
ceiling. The new ones don't even have a ballast for one thing, and the
older ones won't over heat unles they are dieing anyway.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance. You figure out which one.