Napa Part #'s for Holly and Prestolite Distributor

Here's the scoop on the Napa rebuilt distributors with points...

The Napa # is 48-44821P or 48-44821H
The P is for Prestolite and the H is for Holly

This distributor will work for 70% of the 345/392's with points
(Sorry I did not get the data on the 304) from 1964 to 1980... the
part number can change if you have a governor on certain years (to
much detail to go into here. Call Napa if you have questions).

It costs $92 in Colorado... hopefully less in your area, but not likely,
with a $33 core charge. I checked other parts houses, like Checker

If anyone is interested, I may have a picture of how to tell the
difference between a Holly and Prestolite distributor.

...Dan Smith
'72 1310 4x4 Pickup, 345, T19, NP205, Dana 70 front, Eaton rear
with a newly built 392 in the garage waiting on a Holly distributor.