Re: DMC soft top possibility

Terry,
Well, it is installed!  It looks great. It wasn't easy though. I guess no soft top
is a "perfect" fit. It was all there, no mildew, soft vinyl, all of the hardware
was there. As soon as I get a scanner, I'll send a pic of it. I think this top was
stored in a garage for up to 7 years at least!  We'll see how long it lasts in
weather now.
Matt Sopher
1970 Scout 800a
304 V8