1965 International Harvester

To whom it may concern,
I was given your e-mail address with a recommendation to contact you for
information on where I can find parts for my 1964 International.  I am
looking for a slave cylinder and a windshield wiper motor right now.  My
truck has been sitting for years and I am restoring it now.  My friend John
also mentioned that I can subscribe to your program.  Please send me
information so that I can subscribe and any help you can give me will be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tucker