looking for a winch bumper!!!!!!!

         Its been a while, but I need to enlist the help of the IH digest once
again. I'm desperately searching for a winch mounting system for my scout II.
After moderate searching, I've uncovered none. What I'm really looking for is
a factory warn winch bumper. Anybody out there looking to part with one? I'd
settle for any design like the warn version though. I'm just looking for a
hefty (10,000 lb cap.) bumper that doesn't
cut down too much on my approach angle. I don't want a tubular job; I don't
like the way they look. I did look at scout madness' own winch bumper, but I
didn't like the design. So, I'm looking to somehow get my hands on an original
warn or an approximate look-alike. Maybe somebody out there knows of a good
fabricator? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

"winchless" matt smith

80' Scout II
65' Scout 80