Re: Springs, 2WD, etc

Ken,
   Yeah that was me that asked. I just got off the phone with John
Glancy's brother, Rick, and he quoted me $545 for the Triangle Spring
kit with the shocks and bushings. I'm going to get it at Nationals. That
is $100 per spring and $145 for the shocks and bushings. But, Now I'll
have an axles worth of extra spring bushings because I bought 3 sets at
Carlisle, 2 for the 71 and one for the 79 since I had already done the
front on it. Oh, well, I guess I'd rather be looking at it than for it.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Lexan window's in TravelTop. One
Ugly and Trusty Truck!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.