RE: ihc-digest V6 #64- BULKHEAD on a 61 Scout 80

The bench seat / perma-bulkhead is what I have.  According to my service and
parts manual, there were solid bulkheads (my '61 adn '62) and walk-thru
bulkheads (welded and bolted).  The welded ones were permanently open with a
metal plate to meet each of the wheel wells, and the bolted had the 21 or so
bolts mentioned earlier.

Bryan
'61 & '62 Scout 80