fwd: Re: nationals, roll call, add me to the list

Its still barfed, I'll havfta do it this way
-------------
Original Text
From: jeff tarquinio@eng@emchop1, on 9/1/98 4:44 PM:
Well I havent been able to email you direct yet, but I'll give it a try.
Other wise I'll have to communicate through the digest.
Whats the route # for the PA pike. I have a feeling it runs along the south
side of the state.
So far all/both my routes are on I 80 through most of PA (north?).
I will do more resaerch tonite on a route, maybe I can divert south and
meet up with you.
I will know more as we get closer.
I was thinking of leaving early thursday, but thats not set in stone.
---------
From: "Daniel Nees" <cookiedan@domain.elided>, on 9/1/98 4:43 PM:
Jeff,
   I'm leaving Jersey at midnight, on Thursday night. I'll be meeting
Joe Costanza outside of Philly right around there. Then I'll be meeting
the rest of the guys around Exit 8 on the PA Turnpike. I can meet you
somewhere else along the turnpike. Just tell me where you are running
into the PA Turnpike. Or are you going to come into NJ?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
covered in mud! Thinking about throwing a couple of big buckets of mud
on it just before I get to the fairgrounds!

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.