Re: The Next IH show/rally/get-together

---Daniel Nees <cookiedan@domain.elided> wrote:

>  You can drive out here to NJ in may and join us
> for Scoutin the Pinelands. I would like to see a Travelall drive back
> there. Gip Marchette would do it.
Well, Beverly ain't no Gip Marchette. So don't wait up for me in New
Jersey.
I'm thinking more in the lines of a westish coast show/event. That's
more our (my t'all and I) speed. But thanks for the info on the
bulletin board, I didn't know that existed. I will just have to wait
for the next fun thing to come my way.

bev

==
Proud new parent of a