tsm rear disc brake kit

I am thinking about a tsm rear brake kit for my scout. However, I only
want to buy the brakets and not the rotors. Tsm has told me that the
kit uses custom late model chevy 4x4 rotors that are drilled with 5
holes to fit the scout. The stock chevy application uses 6 holes. I
was told that a stock chevy rotor with 6 holes could be redrilled for
5 to fit the scout. Has anyone done this? Will the balance of the
rotor be thrown off by drilling extra holes?