Lift kits

>So, how many different brands of lifts out there? Quality? Price?
>and who would I contact to get one? Is SkyJacker really that bad?
>What about Superlift? Rancho?

Matt,
Trailmaster makes the lift kit I have had for 6 or 7 years. It was a very
good kit with very good springs included. When I damaged a spring,
Trailmaster sent me a replacement spring with no questions asked. Never
mind how anybody can damage a spring, I just did, and yes stupidity is a
noun that goes with the story.

Can a person get a ton of Oak wood into a Terra? Yes one can, and I've
still had no permanent spring sag. No, that's not part of the stupidity
story.

I can really recommend Trailmaster as being an outstanding company, in my
experience. They don't advertise as heavily as some other companies but
they make a very good product.

The local dealer who sold me the kit told me the shocks were Bilstein,
and they were Gabriels, but they stood up very well to everything except
my bending them on rocks, so the difference in brands was of no
consequence.

John H.