'79 Scout II for sale

Hi - My husband and I have two Scout II's and an SSII and I used to be
on this list before but since I don't have any technical stuff to
contribute, I've been off for quite a while.  Anyway, I have a co-worker
who has the most cherry stock Scout I've seen (not including the ones at
the Binder events, of course!) and I've been after him for years to sell
it to me.  Wouldn't you know, just as I'm getting ready to fork out
major bucks to put a new roof on the house, his wife says he has to sell
it.  I can't stand the thought of him putting it in a paper and risking
some one buying it who wouldn't appreciate it, so I offered to put it on
the list for him.
Here's some stuff I know about it:  First of all it has 100,500 original
miles and is located in Mount Vernon, WA.  If that 's not enough to get
your attention, it was originally owned by the owner of Evergreen
International, then his dad bought it (his dad worked at Evergreen
International for 30 years).  It has been stored in the garage since day
one, up until about the last 6 mos. when his oldest child turned 16 and
it came out of retirement.  Well, guess what - she wants a Jetta - go
figure!
It's a Rally, 345 8 cyl., cruise control, auto, pwr steering & brakes,
A/C, slide windows on side.  He has all the paperwork and receipts since
1979.  He just put new tires and rims on it.  That's all I can tell you
because, that's about it for car talk from this gal.  If interested,
call Jeff Scott at 360-424-4434, or email me back and I'll pass the
message on.  Gee, now that I think about it, maybe I should put off the
roof another year?

Thanks,
Polly