Pertronix ignition for Travelall, Steering problems

    JC Whitney has Pertronix ignition kits on sale for $66.95, but no
listing for IHC.  Is there some other model that will work in a 1972 4WD,
392 Travelall?
    Also, whenever I apply the brakes somewhat hard, the Travelall pulls to
the left.  I've replaced the brake shoes, drums, tierods, and front springs
and bushings.  It was pulling to the right before I put in the new parts.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem may be?

Thanks,  Mick