Re: JC Whitney

I just got my new resonator tips to replace the ones I smashed in
Springfield. I ordered them last week, wednsday or thursday. They
arrived today, and they are what I ordered on the first try! How about
that! Seriously, my father and I have had very little problems with JC
Whitney, and have never hesitated to order from them. The two resonators
were 47.50 plus shipping, total=58.25.
   If anyone is interested in getting these tips, I got, Monza Big Bore
Exhaust Tip 3" output, 2 1/4" input. I run 2 1/4" to my catalysts, then
step down to 2" for my tail pipes until I get to the resonators. I then
weld the resonators onto the tail pipes. Sounds good and works great. I
really can't wait to get them on, I think I start prep work tomorrow.
I'm going to french the tips into the step bumper this time and cut down
on my departure angle. Before it was 6" step bumper + 3" exhaust= 9"
loss of departure angle. Now it will be just the 6" - the 4" lift I
added. :-)

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!