Side window Weatherstripping

Hello,
       I asked this question about 6 months ago but didn't get an answer.
Then I took my top of and didn't care. Now that I have my top back on I
need to deal with it. Does anyone know where I can get weatherstripping
for the sliding rear side windows on a ScoutII? I've tried local glass
installers, A&m soffeal, metro moulded, and ordered a J.C. Whitney
catalog as G.U.S. suggested. One of the local glass people suggested a
company called ?.?. lawrence. I can't remember the first two initials so
I can't get their 800#. Anyone heard of this company?
        Please help, the whistling is driving me crazy and rainy season
is approaching

George H
72 Scout II
345

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]