Re: Brakes this time

Whoops!

Forgot to mention in my original post that the fluid level, if dropping, is
doing so at a very slow rate.  I'm planning to scribe a line at the fluid
level in the master cylinder this weekend, run around town for a while, and
check the line afterwards.  Can a master cylinder fail catastrophically?

Thanks Tom,

Joe Costanzo
'79 Scout II

PS:  is it my mail server (not again!), or did digest #193 get cut off near
the end of the 2nd or 3rd posting?