RE: Re: BB Classified ad- truck disc brake thread, 80/800 disc swap problems

> >    Just to make some trouble on the list, my 79 Master cylinder has
> > always had the rear drum brakes on the rear resivoir and the front disk
> > brakes on the front resivoir. I know this as a fact since when I changed

 Yeah, that seems to be the Scout way.  But the post didn't say front or
 rear, he said that the smaller resevoir was going to the discs.

 But it sounds like the residual pressure valve post guy got it right.  That's
 why I keep telling myself to never try to answer Scout postings!!!!