starter issues

I forget who posted about their starter problems, Mike X.?  Anyway, don't overlook that he could have the infamous hot solenoid problem, or the ol' corroded bulkhead connector issues.

Mike,
  Did you still have the problem the next day, or even when you got home?  If so, you could trouble shoot the bulkhead connector issue by jiggling it around a bit and see if you get a connection.  Some cleaning and lube with dielectric grease will usually do the trick.  If it started after waiting a few minutes, then I would guess hot solenoid.  Dan, remember the guy behind me in Ohio at the 4x farm.  Got stuck in the stream bed and he couldn't start it again for about 5 minutes, too much heat.  Remote (Ford type) solenoid would fix that.

HTH
---
Layda,
Tark