Starter Woes...Continue

Jeff and Remaining Reapers,
   Thanks for all the good hints on starter t-shooting.  I'm not able to
start it yet.  Did not get much time to work on it this weekend, but here's
what I know.  Still no starting - probably not a hot solenoid.  Unplugged
the bulkhead connectors and cleaned each spade and receiver with polishing
cloth.
It's not wet either.  I think I'm going to end up replacing the starter or
solenoid.  Does anybody have a recommendation for these parts??

   I've decided, after LOTS of helpful advice, to dolly the the Travelall
back with the SPARE Dana axle, 345, and 727 in the F-250 next to the
bulkhead.  Going to drop the driveshaft.  I promise to put a full report on
after the trip.

Mike Stenstrom