Scout 800/80 on Scout II frame

I just got done checking out Fleck's site and saw the  old style Scout
on the Scout II frame.  Does anyone on the digest know much about this
conversion?  What kind of alterations are involved?  I know the frame
looked like it stuck out the back, or whatever, but does the frame just
sit on at a certain point and you have to weld in some new body mounts?
Anyone that knows anything about this, please let me know!

Michael