Voting

Digesters:  Next week is voting.  If we want to keep driving our
old and unusual vehicles we had better pay attention to a little
politics.  My state has pretty much followed the line I would like with
regard to older vehicles but some of the Greenie crap is creeping in. It
seems to me that the canidates indorsed by the National Rifle Assn. are
also sensitive to our problems. I am not trying to tell anyone how to
vote where you live but please take a good look at some of these people
before you vote.  Boxer in Calif. and Schumer in NY come to mind. There
are enough of us to make a difference if we get out and vote and educate
people that most of us are not wild hot rodders.  Any comments are
appreciated.

     Al