stuff I need

Greetings all....

I am one of those nasty lurkers out here on the net. My son and I have a
78 scout II and are about the do a few things to it... I am looking for
sources and recommendations.  and would appreciate a reply off list to
jdodd@domain.elided...
(huntsville al)
needed are... roll bar.
                    front disc rotors
                    under door body panels
                    rear panels both sides
                    bucket seats.
                    boot for shift lever
                    complete air conditioning system ( not too important
)
                    wench bumper
                    tow bar
                    some way to fix the flexible alternator bracket

thanks in advance
let me also say that it is wonderful to see my 16 year old son take such
an interest in fixing up this scout.. he's learning mechanics, how to
budget money ( he has a job and pays part of the costs) and off roading
..... up until now we've not had a lot in common but the scout is
changing things. I highly recommend one of these to every father, son
now if I could just find one for my self...

John dodd