Scout II or Bucking Bronco

IH Everyone,

In the past week or so my scout has been acting up.  When I'm driving in 4th at about 1800 to 2000 rpm at a steady rate my scout II
(304) Acts as if it is running out of gas (you know those first few signs like the bucking).  But if I press on the pedal to
accelerate a little and it goes away, but as soon as I am at a steady rate again it return.  I noticed it in 2nd and 3rd at the same
rpms but not as bad.  I though it might be a gas flow problem but wouldn't it buck worst when I press the gas to accelerate?  It
starts and runs like a champ plugs look perfect, I don't really hear the engine miss or anything when it is doing this.  Anyone got
any Ideas... stuff I should check?  This really isn't a big problem has left me stranded or anything, just a little annoying....like
my t-case shifter rattling....

Chris DesPlanques
304 t-19wide D20-'77 SII
152 t-18 D20 -'67 800