Re: Scout 800 questions

>Tonight it started snowing at 1:45 Am just so everyone knows. First time
>all year

Started last week... 4"+ on the ground now! Makin' those big void mud-lugged
Cooper STTs wander n' slide... (reminder: call tire shop for siping today!)

>I crawled under the Scout 1967 800 and looked at the trannie. I swear its a
>T-18 non syncro. It looks like my T-19 sitting in the garage. any way to
>tell if its a T-98 as some people have told me? They did offer the T-18

Can't be a T98, John.  The T98 was a 2wd only transmission used in the
pickups / T'alls.  If it has a transfer case mated to the back of it, it's a
T18... closely related to your T19s.

-Tom