Re: RegardingTomM

Funny you should mention that Dan.

I own a 1969 Camaro Z/28. It is very stock with the 302/4spd, original
paint and only 69,000 miles. I bought it back in 1978 for the outrageous
sum of $2,750!  A kid had it. He bought it, and spent $3,000 at the local
speed shop having the engine professionaly rebuilt - blue printed and
balanced.

The reason he was selling it: His fiance' insisted he get rid of it before
they got married.

I thought he was going to cry when I picked it up.

My credo to my first wife and my new bride-to-be was and is: The Z/28 is
mine forever! Since then, I have added the Scout to that list of "don't
asks".

Tom H.