Re: Cub Cadets

>If you think scout fanatics are nuts I just saw the IH Cub Cadet home page
>they're crazy too.  I want a IH cub cadet now.  I also saw a spirit of 76
>cub that was cool.  later

Nate,  I'm going to have to find that homepage because I've had my Cub Cadet
1250 since 1978.  A couple of years ago, I tried to find a IH 59M
shredder/grinder for it [the parts catalog says they were build from '73 to
'77] without any luck. I like to find a rototiller for it too.  Two years
ago I rebuilt the engine and its been running better than ever.  Its a good
machine but it has always been tough to start below 20 degrees F.
       I've been to a couple of auctions where there has been a 1450 or 1650
sitting in the weeds for the last 5+ years and its sold for $800 - $1,100!
People ARE crazy!  That's been more than I've paid for either of my Scout
IIs.  I'm going to have to find a more affordable way to get a parts tractor.

Have a good weekend,   J. Mike