Re: gas tank got nuked....

John,
   You can buy a new 32 galon gas tank from any Light Line Dealer for
around $300. These are made of very beefy steel and don't requirer skid
plates. John Hofstetter, were he back on the list, would chime in and
tell how he slid down Surprise Canyon on his tank or something like
that. I have one waiting to go into Ugly and my new truck, Good, has one
from the factory.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II 345 4barrel, auto, AC, roll bar, carpet, 32 gallon
tank, tint windows, factory tow hooks, pillow back back seat, rice
burner front seats, 4 speakers,amp, graphic EQ, CB, Tuffy-like console,
2 new BFG 31" tires, factry chrome wheels.
The
"Bad" 1971 Scout II
And the
"Ugly" 1979 Scout II