Re: IH's use of All Wheel Drive designation

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:59:01 -0600 "Dave Read"<DSREAD@domain.elided> writes:

>My 1960 B-120 4x4 pickup has the nifty chrome AllWheelDrive badge about
2/3
>the way up the front fender.

OK, we've got a 61 Scout 80 with it--I guess you can't get any earlier
with a Scout.  Does anyone have a 57-58 A-Series with it, or even an R or
S Line?

I mentioned the 67 as a start because that was the first sales brochure I
could see the AWD badge in, but those photos are retouched so much that
it may have been removed in the earlier photos.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]