Extra Parts for Free!

Reapers,

I have a couple of spare parts I'd like to get out of my garage, and
thought they might of use to someone before I toss them.  They're free for
the asking.  You can arrange to pick them up at my home or work... or pay
for the shipping.  I live in Olympia, WA and work in Tacoma, WA.

1 each dent free oil pan off of a V392 originally installed in a 1972 1110
2WD pickup.  I'm sure this pan fits many non-Scout applications.  Sorry,
but I don't have the IH part number for it.  The single sump was mounted to
the front of the engine.

2 each dog bone style motor mounts and engine brackets off of same vehicle.

Also, I could use a combination filler cap / dip stick for the power
steering pump off this same vehicle.  Anyone have one lying around they
could toss my way?

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the
Conservative Libertarian         |Senate...for an outright ban, picking up
Life Member of the NRA           |every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America
WA Arms Collectors               |turn them all in, I would have done it."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | - Senator Feinstein on banning firearms
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |   in America, CBS's 60 Minutes in 1995