Re: Front end noise

In a brilliant stroke of genius, BeeX4@domain.elided blurted out:

>No, shouldn't be, but I'll check.  I put new U-joints in when I converted to
>4x4.  The front driveline was bent from the yard and I had to have it re tubed
>so I put in new joints.  Can't recall if I ever went fast enough last year to
>get the noise.  I'll check the driveline tonight and let you know.

Brian,

Do you have the front axle yoke in proper phase?  See the FAQ on the Binder
Bulletin if you're not sure.

Good luck,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com    |
Conservative Libertarian      |
Life Member of the NRA        |        All the GOOD things in life
WA Arms Collectors            |              are DANGEROUS!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |
www.halcyon.com/jlandry/      |