Re: FrontBrakeComments/Questions

Mark:

I'm going by memory here, so that means I'll miss something important. But,
there used to be a company that advertised as sending replacement calipers
or fitting your own, with stainless steel linings and pistons to prevent
the corrosion you're seeing. They started out many years ago, strictly
doing 'vette dual calipers but I do I beleive they will do just about any
now. Of course, can't be cheap either.

You can find such ads in the back of car magazines and in Hemmings and such
places.

Tom H.