IH engine rebuild prices

Hi guys,
 When I had my engine rebuilt I ended up having it all put together except for the intake. I figured for a few more dollars what the hell, it saves me the trouble. Total cost of rebuild was about $1960.00
Some of the info...
.30 over
scheinder cam
balanced bottom end
3 angle valve job (standard on rebuilds anyway I think)
IH/Case red engine paint
all the other stuff, block decked, heads slightly milled, exhaust ports "cleaned up" etc. etc.
All engine components were of premium quality with no shortcuts.
or, at least that's what they tell me :)
I can't find my bill, but I do remember everything being of good quality.
This was done at Decatur engine service in Decatur IN.
What really sold me on that place was how the guy let me walk around the shop & showed me what every machine was, how it worked, and what he was going to do to my engine with it. Plus, in a farm community he had rebuilt some IH grain truck motors. ie> 345's.
c-ya,
Andrew Thomas
'69 IH 1200 4X4