TSM and other Literature Wanted for '72 1210

I need some information on the '72 1210 crew cab 4x4 I'm restoring. I
need books that show how to work on it (TSM), promotional items showing
all the available options for the year, available dealer add-ons (if
any), specifications for different models (may be covered in the TSM)
etc. etc.

I'm also interested in knowing if there were "packages" available from
IH just like there were from mfgs. of the same era (ie Custom,
Scottsdale, Bonanza, Cheyenne packages in Chevy).

The truck I have seems to have been a fancier truck than usual. More
chrome trim, woodgrain sides, cloth interior etc. Was this factory
ordered or dealer installed?

Rocky
Berea, Kentucky