Tranny rebuild

John,

I remember it that way because I just got my tranny back from AAMCO after
about $1000. And that only got me a 90 day warranty. I may call around and
see if I was remembering correctly or WAY out in left field. I'm due for a
rebuild on the Traveler and may attempt to tackle it myself this time. JC
Whitney had rebuild kits for $45 to $80. Do you normally need to replace the
torque converter?

Laura seems to have found similar pricing without the lower gears.

Ken