Re: T-cases/TeraLow Kit

Rob C wrote:

> No indication of price or ratios, so we'll see.  But its got to be
> cheeper than buying someone's used D300 - those things are getting kinda
> pricey.  Just thought you might want to know if you didn't.

Rob,

Thanks for the update!  Jan/Feb... hmm.. makes me wonder if I really
want to get that Bronco transfer case apart and the gears adapted into
my spare Dana 20... ;-)

FWIW, there's another company that's supposed to soon have 3.73 gears
for the Dana 20.. the same ones have 4.8 or something for the Dana 18..
I made a post to TechTalk about it a while ago..