Re: Land Rovers

Well I'm a former Land Rover owner a 61 Series IIa 88. I loved the truck
it would go anywhere. And the body doesn't Rust, (watch out for the frame
though they are made of steel). Parts avaliablity is great for them, and
they are really a big erector set. Their major downfall is that they are
really overpriced. Most likely you won't find a good one for less that
$5,000 or $6,000 parts are kind of the same although you can get
everything. I sold mine because I wanted a bigger classic 4x4. I first
looked for a Series IIa 109 but they are even more expensive around
$9,000+. So now I am the proud owner of a 68 3/4 ton 4x4 Travelall :)

Ben