Re: propane conversions

Jim Hadfield wrote:

> I got the following from a friend of mine who does know propane (he is a
> Chief Operating Officer for a major propane company, and has been in the
> business for over 20 years).  My question is, does any one know of any
> GRD233 conversions and how did it work?

Jim,

I don't know about aftermarket conversions n' such.. but I'll remind you
that the gas V8s came from the factory setup for Propane... not sure
about the 152/196 or the other IHC 6cyls.. but the V8s have a special
propane intake (isn't it a particular intake?) and "carb" setup for
running 'em on propane..