Whining

>Now you sound like Hofstetter when he whined that we were giving him too
>many new ideas and his once spacious firewall where he mounted things
>was getting pretty crowded.. c'mon John, I know you want to complain
>some more... ;-)
>
>My under-hood is getting crowded too.. but still plenty of room for more
>stuff.. shovel, onboard air.. gotta add the second batt still.. need an
>MSD, etc...

Some of the new computers that I have put RAM in use an architecture like
a book. The bottom of the computer has a lot of "stuff" on it, but then
the top cover also has a lot of crap on it and it folds back over the
bottom, much as would the covers of a book. OK now, the hood on my Scout
could hold a whole lot of crap and then simply come back down into place
bringing all its special stuff with it. Miss the battery and the air
cleaner cover, and I could attach a lot of stuff to that hood. If I used
an Optima battery, I could mount my extra battery to that hood. Where
will I put the hydraulic pump to lift the hood up?
John Hofstetter