speaking of cats

Cat vs forklift

This dos'nt invlove scouts too much ... ok, not at all.  Wait a minute! My Scout was
parked
40ft from the scene of the accident, so it IS Scout related.

    Cat lovers read no furthur

    I used to work for Kmart in the Garden shop. One day I was assigned to
re-orginze
a bunch of pallets of fertilizer, topsoil, mulch, and rocks. This involved moving
them to
the parking lot, and then moving them back into the fenced area in an organized
manner.
The palets were stacked verry close together, so that when picking one up, another
would get hooked onto it and one side of it would go up a few inched before
slamming
back down to the concreete. Once a Stray cat stuck its head under such a stuck
palet.
and of course It's head got verry sqashed. I didnt realize it untill about 2 seconds
after
the fact and by then my rescue efforts were futile. The cat had no head left. The
pallet
held about 2000 lbs of fertalzer. Before the incident my friends and I had been
scheming about different ways to kill his niebors cat that was peeing in his shoes.
    Is'nt it funny that the cat-hate-murder thing that George pointed out even shows

up in classic american literature?
    I guess literature is way-off the subject of this list so i better stop now.
        Grant