Re: Holley ProJection vs 4BBl carb

On 1/9/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Darrel" to write :

> So yes, you can use the 650 CFM Di system.

thanks that the path that I would prefer. I like the idea of using a laptop
to get the adjustments.

Thanks for the feed back and advice, I really just wanted to know if anyone
had success in doing this to an IH motor. I guess there is no reason why
this wouldnt work.

> But you would need to buy that $350 4 barrel intake also.

I think there are only a few on the market, can anyone recommend the proper
4 bbl manifold for this application (the 304) ?

> As far as reliability just mount the ECU in the cab, and do a top-notch
> installation.

yes I understand, thanks again.

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."