RE:Six Cylinder Rocker Arms

AMC used two different lifter set ups on the 258s.  The most common type
were stamped steel units that sat on individual pedestals similar to the
rockers I had on my old Blazer's 350 and the other were cast units that ride
on a steel rod that runs the length of the head (similar to an old VW
rocker).  Any old jeep dealer (old enough to have been an AMC dealer) can
get you these parts.  There are also aftermarket rockers for these engines.
Try getting some information from the jeep tech list.

If you have the rockers that ride on the steel rod adjustment should not be
a problem.  These lifters should be infinitely adjustable.  If you want to
know how let me know.  It has to do with using spacers, adjusting pushrod
lengths and changing adjustment screws.