RE: Holley ProJection vs 4BBl carb

On 1/12/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "Eppinger.Michael" to write :

> Hey Vinnie,
> I don't know if this was mentioned in any of the responses, but from what I
> have learned from listening and reading about the FI upgrade, is make sure
> you have Good Grounds, and a Good Constant Power Source.  Most of the
> problems people seem to have, stem from one of these two of these problems.
> You don't want to install the FI with tap splices, and dash grounds.  Run
> the extra thicker wires and make sure the circuits are done properly.  Just
> my $0.02 worth.
>
> Epp
> The Scout Ranch
www.cafes.net/epp

I figured as much. the good news is I am rewiring the scout to my own
stringent specs.. (can you say Marine proof) So hopefully this wont
be a problem.

I will post info on this project as I get some time.

thanks.

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."