New to Binders

Hi all.  I'm getting started on a 65 C-1100 4X4 and was wondering if anyone
knows what axles came with these trucks from the factory?  Incidentally, I
think the truck is going to be pretty sweet when I'm done.  It already has
power steering and brakes, plus the powertrain is from a 74 Scout (345,
4-speed gearbox).  If anyone has any comments/suggestions regarding 65
C-1100's, please let me know.  This is the first Binder I've owned, so I'm
in new territory to some extent.  Thanks.

J. Andre