Good II

This is only IH related because of where the item is located.
   I have a set of seats in Good from some sort of impact (oh, is that
compact?) car. They are very comfy. The drivers side seat is
electrically controled, however the seat isn't wired. I looked and there
are three wires coming from the seat. A red, black, and blue. I don't
really know what the seat is supposed to do, but; I think air cusion
bulsters is one of the options. What is anyones guess asto what these
wires should be hooked to? I guess that black is ground, and red and
blue feed, the compressor and motor?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The