From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #491
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 1999, 4:37 AM

Subject: RE; fans

John,
        Sorry! I thought that discussion had been covered before. I
must've been involved with some other part of my Scout at the time.
I'd
love to read every ones opinion, anyone remember the approximate date
of
the discussion so I can read the archives.
        By the way, why do you consider the clutch fans to be
tentative?
Because the flex fan spins all the time and the clutch only when the
thermostat says so?
         I wasn't before but now I'm thinking about electric fans too.
little more expensive but I'm an equal opportunity considerer.

George H
72 Scout II
345