K&N Filter for 345

Hello,
        Called northern auto parts to order a K&N filter for the Scout.
They said they didn't have a listing for it. Went to my closest parts
store. The clerk there didn't know what an International was what a K&N
filter was or where to find the catalog. Next part store I did the
research myself. The catalog listed E-1090 as the part # for 75 to 80
Scouts with a 345. No other scouts were listed except 1980 Scouts in Ca.
They have a different filter #. I have a 72 Scout.The E-1090 filter is
also listed for every 345 on a Travelall. I ordered the E-1090 filter,
assuming that it will work. Am I defining "ass-u-me" by doing this? Or is
this the correct part #?

George H
72 Scout II
345

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]