Events?

        Can someone compile a list of the upcoming IH events and their
     locations and registraion dates?  I have buchu vacation time saved up
     here, and rather than let it fizzle away at the end of the year, I
     have to use two weeks minimum by the end of the year.  Last year I was
     able to attend most events without using vacation days since we have
     the 9/80 every other friday off.  I'm hoping to make them all, but I
     need to schedule them with some cross-country motorcycling and family
     reunions I have planned.  Anyone on the way between Tucson Arizona and
     Laguna Seca (San Jose) want to hang out in April or July?  Andy Muller
     (Friend that just bought a '64 Scout 80 152/t-18 3spd) and I are
     planning to ride our BMWs to Laguna Seca (there are some races going
     on:  One AMA Nationals, one club, a guy we work with will be riding)
     during April and July, and I know I'd love to chat with some binder
     nuts along the way.

Thanks,

        Joel Brodsky
        '76 Scout II: Joel and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Scout!
        '75 T'all 4wd:  WOW it needs ANOTHER TRANNY?
        '74 T'all 2wd:  Those FiberFloors are looking better and better!
        '83 R80 G/S PD "Claudia" Still, always there when I need her!

Jamie informed me Gip lives just minutes from the sight for the Dixie
Roundup..

-Tom

RFC-822-headers: